Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Quick Update!!!!

Well the unthinkable has happend. My po-dunk town has crawled out from under the rock that it was under and discovered a little thing called DSL. Yes thats right DSL is finally available in my area and on Monday night I ordered it!!! Im so jazzed and we got a killer deal so thats cool as well. It will be so nice to have net at the house so that we dont have to run to panera at like 8pm b/c lisa has to send an e-mail or check on something for work. Also I got wireless gear coming so that should be pretty cool as well. I will finally have a nice little home net and yes I know like surround sound this stuff has been available for like ever but hey not in my area so there. Also its pretty cool since lisa, sara, and me all have wireless laptops so the wireless part will be nice and the main tower will be hard wired in so thats set as well. The only component I dont have quite figured out yet is the xbox 360. Not sure what to get to make that work and its a low priority to lisa which means I either need to get it online for free or dirt cheap. SO thats whats up with me. On the family side my folks should be in scotland right now. If you didnt know they just moved their to be missionaries for 3-5 years. Still waiting on my e-mail from them to say they got their ok but that should be coming. Well thats all for now.

cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xbox Live Gold is only around $50 a year, and you don't get billed until after your first year is complete - if memory serves and they didn't change the way their billing works. Get it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah seriously. I should be getting my 360 in about a week or so... gotta get Live as well.

Anonymous said...

sooooo the boyfriennnd is gonna be here this weekend. and i was gonna ask you and lisa to go out on a cute double date with us...and then remembered you're gonna be gone. so that is sucky.

hope you are having a fun week.

Payton said...

I take it, by the Xbox Live profile, that you now have your 360 online now. Yahoo!! Now I just need to get a 360 and we can game like old times!