Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Im getting into the Christmas Spirit!

Well the other day lisa dropped the bomb on me that she wanted to put up our tree this year which we had before agreed to bypass. I know I know were awefull people. WHATEVER! SO in any event she decided she would really like it up and felt that it would be nice. SO I was like oke doke. WELLLLL I decided I would surprise her yesterday and while she was gone I put the tree up myself so it would be done when she got home. IT was a lot of work but it was worth it and it also did manage to help get me in the christmas mood. However my tree trimming was and is probably different from a lot of other peoples in that their was NO christmas music playing at all. None nadda zilch zero. Thats right instead I kicked it up a notch and got my tree rocking to some choice tunes like:

first up was a cd of stuff Jason did a loooong time ago (like 2-3 years) and I have not listened to it in a long time. Or on a system that could thump some decent bass I might add. It was sweet and I still have to say that Jason your version of radio babylon is my absolute favorite. This means a lot since radio babylon is one of my favorite MBM songs and your mix is like I said my fav. Their was also a track on their that was not done by jason but a friend of his and its based around transformers. Now I grew up hooked on those things and I had forgotten a little line from the begining of the show that goes something like this "In the year 2005 the treacherous decepticons have conquered the autobot home world of cybertron." Dang I feel old b/c all the stuff happening in the show was supposed to be happening this year!!! SO watch out people b/c this is the month the Autobots are going to land!

Next up was a cd of JPOP that I have again not listened to in forever. Lots of great songs and was really what got me tuned into Jpop and the likes of Ayumi Hamasaki (ayu) and Boa. Since then I have acquired many Ayu cds and am a big fan.

After that was a really good cd I made of trance tracks that I really like. And thats how I finished out the evening.

SO a tree was assembled and trimmed and not a lick of christmas music was played. I consider that to be a good evening.

On another note the japan trip is now cancelled which means that the prospects for a wild and rowdy dead or alive tournament are now more up in the air as lisa will now be home when I was thinking of doing it. However I will still see what I can do to at least have some people over to kick it.

thats it for now. Oh I ate twice yesterday!!!!! I think im over this thing!!!!!!

Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have to hook me up with those tunes, as I have lost some of my older stuff.

Payton said...

I forgot about that from the Transformers movie. Wow! When did the future become the present? Almost depressing. In 9 years it'll be the same year that Marty visited the future with Doc in Back to the Future 2. Just to let everyone know, I'll be having a Back to the Future marathon in 2015 on the date that Marty went ahead in time. Be there. LOL.

I'm glad that you're getting in the Christmas feeling. We don't want you saying Bah Humbug. My family and I will be putting up our tree this weekend. Merry Christmas everyone!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that the tree is really considered to be officially decorated if you weren't playing Christmas music while you did it. At the very least, you should have been drinking hot chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice to hear you have a tree this year. As for the wall, it will be open mid February and you can come hang on it anytime you want. Just let me know a couple days in advance. Guest passes are like $10 dollars a day so it's really reasonable. Especially since that ten bucks gets you access to unbelievably nice gyms and pools as well. not to mention the different sport courts. And NO I don't want you setting any routes on it. I just know what kind of things you'd do too Mr. short legs!

Anonymous said...

Yep, it is. You should listen to me listening to other people. It's sick. ^_^ That and now I seem to bow to everyone...

It was canceled?! Why?! Well, they'll just have to come next year, and I can meet up with them in Tokyo for a while.

I still have yet to play Dead or Alive... Hmmm, wonder if I'll like it as much as Soul Calibur. hehehehe

Ahhh, Transformers. That was a great series, till they ruined it with the new stuff.