Friday, February 18, 2005

And it goes a little sumthin like this

Well things just keep cranking along. A few updates I finnaly started teaching my class again last night and it went well. I lectured for like 2 hours and was wiped but really excited about it. I think it went well and I think the kids are actually getting something out of it and learning which is pretty cool. I dont know if I will be posting in the next week or so b/c I am going to be out of town. Lisa and I are going to a little town called linden in Alabama to visit some college friends. We leave today and wont be back for a week. I cant wait to leave. I need a vacation so bad and this could not have come at a better time. My only regret is that its not our typical beach bums vacation but this should be a lot of fun to see some "old" friends. SO maybe at some point in time I will start putting pics up on here or seeing how that works.

I dont know what I am going to do I hate to whine but its going to be like a whole week without being able to play FF. But they have an xbox so I am taking games down to play that I have not played yet so I will still be getting my game on. Anyway thats about it.

Oh a little plug. If you like trance music then you have to check out DJ Doboy (www.djdoboy.com ). This dude rocks the free world. His mixes are awesome and I have spent the last couple of days listening to his vocal mixes. I love techno music and vocal trance and all things electronic!

No comments: