Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Same ol Same ol

That pretty much sums it up. I dont have that much to say about things as this past week has been pretty slow. I recovered well from the Tri and will more than likely do arace next tuesday. 2 mile run 10 mile bike and then another 2 mile run. Its at wright patt and will work very well for me to go there after work. SO thats cool. SO I need to spend more time on my bike. On a side note though I have now swam a mile straight in the pool without stopping. And then I did it again yesterday! SO thats pretty cool. Other than that lisa and I started playing Champions of Norath return to arms (thanks jason!) and Im still playing oblivion. Thats about it. Oh I am getting totally excited about silent hill which opens this weekend!!!! I think lisa and I will go see it on saturday maybe at the lebanon theater! Should be cool!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also very excited about the movie!!!

I am glad you guys are enjoying CON:RTA, and that you're getting good use out of Oblivion. I am also having a blast with it!