Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy belated birthday to me

ok so i guess not quite yet but at the end of this week i will be finally getting my new mobil an i cant wait!!!!! if i get what i want it will me a new era of blogging for me as the phone i want runs win mobile 6 and has wifi so that means i can start to really utilize things like blogs and twitter more often. b/c i often have like 5 or10 min to kill and i am discovering that wifi is rather ubiquitous. So lets hope for a good late b-day for me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats. What kind of phone is it going to be?

I am thinking to get the new au Aquos ketai here. I would have purchased it this weekend, but I have too daunting of a deadline (or three).

Anonymous said...

Ru-ki, phone home. I guess I'll just have to wait until the new phone arrives. :>(

Anonymous said...

Well, MY phone quacks like a duck when I take a picture. So there.