Monday, January 08, 2007

Super busy

Yeah I know so is everyone else but hey I dont want to hear it b/c Im actually taking 5 min to throw something up here even if it aint all that significant. SO how are things going? Well they have been pretty hectic as of late b/c of a certain little miss thing named Kaiya. I wouldnt say shes keeping us busy b/c that implies were doing things or accomplishing something. Im sure that time will come in the future but for now I would say shes keeping us pretty preoccupied. But its all good right! She is amazing and although she is fighting through a lot of the usual newborn crankiness it is usual and should be over soon enough. Let the good times Roll! SO what else is up with us. Well my mom has been with us up until today. I have to drive her halfway to Michigan today to exchange her with my bro. Side note #1 Michigan is actually pronounced Mi-chi-gan, its Cantonese in origin and I cant tell you what it means b/c its quite vulgar. Unlike Ohio which is japanese for good morning. Really which state would you rather live in??? Anyway so yeah get this Im bringing my bro my mom and a pack of real conies - sorry cincy folks conies arent mini hot dogs - and I doubt he has anything in return for me. The nerve of some people. SO anyway its a sad day since mom and dad got their psuedo permanant visa's for the UK they technically dont have to leave the uk till 2009. This is a huge deal for them but leaves a return trip to the states up in the air. hmmm what else. Oh yes I got a great book that I have been reading like crazy. Its called "be iron fit" and its a training program for the Ironman desinged around what a normal person could hope to achieve in terms of hours a week spent training. Its awesome and will be a amazing resource for me over the next year.

Gaming:
I got Enchanted Arms and Lego star wars 2 for my 360 and FF 12 for my ps2. So far I have started on Enchanted Arms and although a little light on story its a great first effort for a party system turn based combat RPG. which to this point has been non-existant on the 360. Im avoinding FF12 until im done with enchanted arms. Mostly b/c I really want to enjoy EA and I think if I reversed the order of play I wouldnt. FF12 is supposed to be amazing and the story utterly fantasic. SO I cant wait to start it but I am not rushing EA at all. Taking my time and enjoying it. Also hopefully lisa and I will get some star wars action soon b/c thats the first 2 person co-op game we have had in a long time. and it looks really fun too!

Training: My weight loss goals have not been as successfull as I had hoped over the holidays. although I did not put on any weight I did not lose any additional weight either since my workout schedule was very messed up. Hoping to get back on that horse starting this week and begin daily workouts again.

Well thats all for now.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look on the bright side, life will only get busier.